“Making Your Club Work For You!”

Traveling Now for Later

As a GreatEscapes Member  you are guaranteed savings on Condominium Stays, Cruise Vacations and Tour and Package Bookings. Couple those savings with additional Escape Dollar Earnings that can be used towards future vacations and you have a recipe for making those dream vacations a reality.

Cruise Savings Guarantee

We agree to match any written quote for any member or listed AFM on a non-group or non-promotional rate cruise, by a cruiseline or travel agency, and beat it by a minimum of 5%(the same class booking must be available to the club). PLUS, we will give you an additional 5% in Escape Dollar earnings for a total minimum savings of 10%!

Accurate Reservation Guarantee

As a valued member, you have our assurance that the accuracy of your reservations is of the highest importance to us and as such, we have put in place many checks and balances to ensure that we are being as accurate and proficient as we can. Rest assured though, that should there be any errors, we will quickly work with our travel partners to make it right. If the error is ours, we guarantee to make it right, regardless of cost….Period.

Package Vacation Guarantee

Package Vacation Guarantee: We agree to match any written quote on a non-group or non-promotional rate package vacation, by a vendor or travel agency, and beat it by a minimum of 5% (the same class booking must be available to the Club). PLUS, we will give you an additional 5% in Escape Dollar earnings for a total minimum savings of 10%!

Earn Additional Escape Dollars on our Ancillary Benefits too!

Even though the club’s core savings will be on Condominiums, Cruises and Vacation Packages, the club can still offer you low rates on all of your Airfare, Car Rentals, and Hotel stays at the time of booking.

Earn when your Family Members Travel!

Your parents or Siblings looking to cruise or a package? Maybe they need airfare or a Hotel Stay? Book it with us at your club pricing and YOU earn the Escape Dollars!

Make your friends Members and EARN!

When you refer friends to see an online webinar in their home – You automatically earn $50.00 Escape Dollars! If your friends choose to become a member, you earn $200.00!! Who couldn’t use a few hundred dollars off their next vacation?

 

                        Club Saving Techniques and Benefits                    
Rewards BenefitMemberTravel Agent
Online bookings    
Knowledgeable and Experienced Agents    
Friends and Family Usage    
Knowledgeable and Experienced Agents    
Accurate Reservation Guarantee    
Cruise and Package Guarantees    
Concerige Collection    
5% Back on Air Bookings, Car Rentals and Hotel Stays    
Escape Dollar Earnings on Most Cruise and Package Vacations      
Hosted Cruises and Tours at Cost    
Referral Option